Some things about me


I am from a small country of Armenia.

Armenia became the first state in the world to adopt Christianity as its religion (the traditional date is 301 AD).  It's a beautiful country surrounded by mountains.
There are between eight and ten million Armenians in the world.
There are between 500,000 and one million Armenians in the United States, with between 30,000 and 50,000 in the metropolitan Detroit area.
You've heard of Noah's Ark right?
Mt Ararat (in Armenia), "upon which Noah's Ark is said to have come to rest after the flood".  So there is that!

I came to US 11 years ago, met my husband and started a family.
My story is not a typical love story... but it turned out to be an awesome one.
I might put it in writing some day here, who knows?

I am an Interpreter.  I speak three languages and I am lucky to work from home, because I get to raise my children and be part of their milestones.  We have three little people in our house - talking about my children in case you are wondering:)

We moved to our new house a year ago and we can't believe this is our home now!
Special thanks to my husband, who worked so hard to make all of this possible for us.

2012 was a very busy and eventful year for us: a new baby, selling and buying a house, a trip to my motherland Armenia, also our 10th wedding Anniversary.  Sounds crazy and very busy!  But that's over now and this is today.
With that, it is very appropriate to say just two days before Thanksgiving - I am so very thankful for the life I have.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for clicking by:)








Comments