Looking at this picture you already want to grab a piece, don't you? I love this bread and you will too, I am sure. Even if you wanted- you could not mess this recipe up! I mean it.
3 cups warm water (110F)
3 teasp of salt
2 teasp of active dry yeast
6-7 cups cups bread flour or all-purpose flour (add extra for dusting)
1. Combine the water and salt into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. Add the flour to the bowl. Stir the mixture with a spatula until well blended. If the dough is too sticky, add more flour and knead until the dough comes together.
3. Dust your bowl with flour and set the dough to rest covering it with a plastic wrap. Let it rise in a warm place for 2 hours or so (until doubled in size).
4. After the dough is doubled in volume, dust your table with flour. Knead the dough for a few minutes and divide it into two equal balls.
5. Put each ball seam side down over the well floured baking pan (two separate ones) and let it rise again for about 30-40 minutes.
6. To have a nice crusted bread, pour a cup of water in a glass dish and place it on the lower rack of the oven. Preheat the oven to 450F and bake in the middle rack for 25-30 minuets or until golden brown.