Let's get started.
2 sticks of unsalted butter (226g)
2 egg yolks
1/2 cup of powdered sugar (cofectioners' sugar)
2 cups of all purpose flour
1. Sift the powdered sugar and cream with the butter until fluffy. Add the egg yolks in and mix well.
2. Sift the flour into the creamed mixture and knead to form a dough (a ball). Wrap with a plastic and let chill for an hour.
3. Remove from the refrigerator. Roll out the dough to a thickness about 1/2 inch onto a lightly floured counter.
4. Cut out fun shapes using coolie cutters or use a sharp knife to cut the dough into bars or circles. Arrange the dough shapes on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake them in a preheated oven at 350 F/180 C, for about 20 minutes or until light golden. Dust with powdered sugar. Done.
Note: I used mini chocolate kisses on my cookies. They are just too cute:)